Internal Recruitment Assistant
Are you looking for that first step into Internal Recruitment?
NHS Professionals based in Watford are growing and we are looking for a Recruitment Assistant to join our team.
We are owned by the Department of Health and the leading provider of managed flexible workforce services to the NHS.
Simply, we provide more than 90,000 professionals including; Administrative staff, nurses, Support workers, doctors, midwives, allied health professionals to work shifts via our bank at our NHS Client Trusts across the UK.
- Be highly motivated with the want to exceed customers exceptions
- Thrive on working in a fast paced rewarding environment
- Have the desire to deliver a first-class recruitment service to our clients and workers
- Have a full understanding of the recruitment / resourcing processes
- Be clear and effective with your communication skills
- Confident on databases, IT packages & be Social media Savvy
The role is 37.5 per week, Monday to Friday
You will support the Placement Officers with the recruitment of NHSP Flexible workers who once recruited will be based within NHS Hospitals within the UK. Your role will be to manage the Recruitment aspect, manage our Flexible workers, initial screening for our clients, plus the proactive sourcing of candidates. In addition, you will also be responsible for reviewing and assigning workers, dealing with emails, telephone queries, updating compliance and the recruitment path for our workers.
We offer very competitive terms and conditions which includes:
- An attractive basic salary offering progression for exceptional performers
- Access to a stakeholder pension scheme
- 27 day's annual leave per year plus public holidays
- In addition, other benefits offered include health and well-being support, access to a discount scheme and an employee recognition scheme.
At NHS Professionals we are proud of what we do by saving the NHS money each year, if you would like to be part of this we look forward to hearing from you.........
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if sufficient applications are received and please note due to the volume received we can only contact successful applicants
- Customer Service
- Interview Skills
- Recruitment Process
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"