An expanding manufacturer in a niche market, are looking to hire an internal trainning and recruitment manager to resource their expanding Midlands based site. This is a fantastic opportunity for a seasoned recruiter to join an extremely successful business managing recruitment and coordinating trainning for the whole site covering a wide selection of skills.
The key duties for the role are:
- To control and administer all recruitment for manufacturing, engineering and office staff
- Must have experience with recruiting themselves within manufacturing and production
- Must have experience with high volume Labour
- Need to be able to build good working relationships with hiring managers and directors
- Identify key trainning criteria
- Liasing with trainning providers
- Good knowledge of compliance, entitlement to work and onboarding
- Arranging and conducting inductions and co-ordination of trainning programmes
- To manage and comply with and monitor working time, lateness, absence and holidays with admin support
Skill set required:
- A commercial understanding of a variety of contracts.
- Experience of working within an L&D environment
- Experience of dealing with company pay schemes
- Advanced excel skills
- A general understanding of financial costing requirements
- Knowledge of statutory and regulatory compliance
- Ability to work within tight weekly deadlines
- Confident ability to communicate at all levels
- An understanding of HR in terms inductions and performance review and setting of KPIs
- Displays passion, energy, drive, agility and resilience in achieving work-related goals under difficult circumstances. Enjoys and thrives on developing and performing through teamwork, and promoting improvements and change.
- A strategic thinker who confidently solves problems with informed, timely and decisive decision making whilst maintaining integrity and transparency.
- Ability to interface well and influence effectively at all levels including internally and externally with customers, partners and suppliers
- Commercially astute with strong business acumen.