Reed HR are working with a Charity based in Central London to recruit a Recruitment Advisor on a Fixed Term Contract for 6-months. Salary circa £30,000 - £35,000 per annum. This will be a hybrid working role, with travel to the office expected as well as remote working.
The main purpose of this role will be to support hiring managers with a range of recruitment related activities including vacancy planning, resourcing guidance, and support with the Applicant Tracking System. You will deliver a people focussed, responsive and flexible recruitment service to the business.
Some of the roles and responsibilities of this position are as follows:
- To proactively build excellent relationships across the business, developing a robust understanding of departmental and business needs.
- Lead on and support Managers with 360 high volume Recruitment Campaigns, including job qualification, creating adverts, CV short listing, holding interviews as required through to offer.
- Ensure each new hire is onboarded in an efficient manner, adhering to current legislation and best practice.
- For specific campaigns or hard to fill roles, reach out to relevant passive candidates via LinkedIn and head hunt where required.
- Seek, test, and launch continuous improvements in recruitment, selection, and onboarding.
- Manage and maintain a pool of candidates for any upcoming roles, using own initiative and building good relationships with key managers to pre-empt requirements.
- Improve the attraction methods for a number of qualified candidates
This is a professional and demanding Recruitment Advisor role, and to be successful it is ideal that you have worked within a similar busy Internal Recruitment capacity previously. Ideally, you will have a wealth of experience of leading on and managing busy recruitment campaigns.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'