Internal Recruitment Advisor
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 depending on skills and experience
Our client has an exciting opportunity for an experienced in-house Recruitment Advisor to join their multi award winning company. You will be joining a small, friendly HR team based at their head office in Maidenhead and will be fundamental to their ambitious growth plans. They are offering full time or flexible/part time hours to suit the right candidate. In return, they ask for bundles of enthusiasm and creative ideas of how to take their recruitment strategy to the next level.
Summary of the Internal Recruitment Advisor role:
The successful candidate will manage their end to end recruitment process to enable them to continue to expand at their predicted annual 30% growth. You will be responsible for managing the entire recruitment lifecycle and candidate journey, from point of application up to offer stage.
You will be juggling plenty of balls, getting stuck into a variety of projects working on anything between 5 to 20 vacancies at any one time, that will involve recruiting a variety of professionals, including commercial Catering and Refrigeration Engineers and Trainees, Service Desk operatives, a variety of Office roles, Graduates and Interns, and positions at Senior Management and Director level.
What the day to day of the Internal Recruitment Advisor holds…
- Writing engaging and appealing job adverts
- Proactively sourcing and headhunting candidates
- Creating talent pools and pipelines for future requirements
- Conducting telephone and face to face interviews
- Managing relationships with universities and educational establishments to identify interns and graduates for future hires
- Managing and reporting on monthly recruitment budgets and KPI’s
- Supporting continuous improvement of the recruitment process including creating and designing new assessment tools, materials and interview packs
- Supporting hiring managers with interview skills and experience, coaching and workshops.
The successful Internal Recruitment Advisor will have:
- Strong interviewing skills, both over the telephone and face to face
- End to end recruitment lifecycle experience within an in-house recruitment team
- Extensive experience in using a variety of direct sourcing methods
- Strong planning and organising skills - ability to handle a varied and flexible workload whilst meeting deadlines
- Tenacity – be prepared to drive solutions forward by being proactive and engaged
- A flair for innovation and an excellent eye for detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, using innovative and creative methods
- Experience within manufacturing, facilities management, hospitality or catering industries
- Experience working in an SME
On offer is a competitive salary, plus an attractive benefits package including 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays, a contributory pension scheme, health cash plan and share options.
Please do not apply if you do not have in-house recruitment experience.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria of the Internal Recruitment Advisor role then please apply now!