My client provides specialist insurance and ancillary services to the private rented property sector and the cosmetic and aesthetic practitioner industry. They believe in providing expert customer support and their focus is on providing comprehensive products for their customers at competitive prices.
Seeking a candidate with minimum of three year's recruitment experience within a recruitment agency OR in-house within the insurance, finance, professional services, retail or similar corporate sectors; experience of recruiting customer-facing or telephone sales staff is desirable.
The responsibilities include:
- Building a pipeline of potential candidates and sources including agencies, local colleges, employee referral programme, recruitment days
- Ensuring a professional and candidate-focused process including creating standard templates and adhering to pre-agreed response time-frames
- Understanding what is required for each role by meeting with hiring managers to understand the profile required
- Maintaining a set of relevant competencies and questions for each role and identifying the most appropriate assessment techniques
- Conducting CV screening and first round interviews with candidates; second round interviews where appropriate
- Ensuring relevant paperwork is issued and completed in a timely manner
- Ensuring integrity and quality of process by monitoring selection techniques and outcomes; providing training to hiring managers where required
- Developing an employer brand that will help to increase retention and excite potential candidates by working closely with the Marketing & Training Teams to develop collateral
- For new joiners, helping to create a seamless link between the recruitment, on-boarding and development programme
- Ensure that all Company security procedures, as detailed in the Personal Information Security Policy, are followed and any areas of concern are notified to your Department Manager.
My client in return will offer a basic salary between £28,000 - £30,000 (depending on experience).
The role will be Monday - Friday - 9.00am - 5.30pm
Call Akash today!