Acorn was established 30 years ago, has more than 40 locations across the UK and has the backing of Synergie; Europe's 5th largest recruitment company. This is an exciting time to join Acorn as we continue to grow the business and invest in new people management and development initiatives.
As an Internal Recruiter, you will be responsible for sourcing the best possible talent to fill vacancies across all levels of the Acorn group.
Key duties will include:
* Developing innovative and creative recruitment strategies.
* Using networking and headhunting skills to source top talent.
* Writing engaging & attractive adverts.
* Proactively using social media, Linkedin and the company website to promote Acorn as a great place to work.
* Screening / shortlisting and first interviewing candidates.
* Developing relationships with hiring managers to understand their recruitment needs.
* Working with the HR team to implement new initiatives & projects.
What you need:
* Previous internal recruitment, recruitment consultant or head-hunting experience.
* Passion, commitment and dedication to providing an excellent level of service.
* The ability to think of creative and innovative recruitment solutions.
* Full UK driving licence.
Working for Acorn, you will receive: a min. of 33 days' holiday per annum, excellent company benefits & incentives, free on-site parking and a flexible, friendly and rewarding working environment.
The role is based at Acorn's Head Office in Newport but there will be the possibility to work from home for part of the week.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
- Head Hunting
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'