Full-time, permanent job vacancy, Internal Recruiter, Rotherham, South Yorkshire.
*Flexibility to work from home at least 2-3 days per week
This job is suitable for someone based in either Rotherham, or the Newark area of Nottinghamshire.Overview
Due to our continued growth and the need for our services, we are expanding our services and our recruitment team. Great support starts with recruitment, and your knowledge and expertise as our Internal Recruiter will be key in attracting and converting new members to our support teams across the UK.
- £18,000 - £18,500 per annum DOE.
- Full-time hours, 37.5 hours per week, Monday - Friday with occasional weekend work (with time off during the week).
- Car Drivers essential as role will involve some travel.
- Experience working within a recruitment environment desirable, but a passion to work in this type of role more important.
- Knowledge of relevant recruitment legislation & practices - desirable.
- Being a strong communicator, strong admin skills - essential.
We are an ambitious company established for over 20-years’ and we are totally dedicated to the people we support. This is perfect time to be joining our organisation as we are in an exciting period of growth in different parts of the UK.As an organization our key goal is to make a real difference to the lives of the people we support. These adults are all unique and each one of them has their own individual personalities, needs and varying levels of support. We deliver exceptional support for people with Learning Disabilities, Autism, Mental illness, and associated needs. We develop our Supported Living Services around the individual and create a clear pathway of support that is tailored to them.Your Role
As an Internal Recruiter, you will be key in managing new applications and ensuring they are logged and responded to as quickly as possible. Key areas of the role will include:
- Organising and book interviews.
- Assist Managers in interviews.
- Organising offer letters for successful candidates.
- Ensuring we have the correct documentation for pre-employment checks.
- Complete rigorous pre-employment checks as per company procedure & legislation.
- Work to company KPIs and ensuring completion of daily tasks.
- Organise and attend external recruitment events.
- General administration duties.
(A Full Job Description is available upon successful application).Apply
If you have the skills, drive, and passion we are looking for in our Internal Recruiter, then we would love to speak to you, so please click apply. Once you apply one of our friendly team will be in contact to answer any questions and look to progress your application to the next stage.
We are an equal opportunities employer and promote diversity throughout our organisation.
- Learning Disabilities
- Social Care
- Supported Living
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'