Global firm, with outstanding offices in the City, require an internal HR Technical Recruitment Associate, to join their HR Recruitment team.
As part of the Technical Recruitment team you will work closely with the Head of Recruitment and hiring managers to develop creative strategies to find leading tech and product talent for a fast growing business. With a focus on a creating an inviting and engaging candidate experience, you will generate and efficiently manage the candidate pipeline.
Recruiter / Recruitment Associate:
- full life-cycle recruitment: Lead strategic efforts for critical roles across levels, functions, and global offices from talent attraction to on boarding
- Stakeholder Management: Build relationships with the Technical Senior Leadership team, apply critical thought to the design and development of scalable recruiting processes and strategies
- Strategic Partnership: Lead competitive analysis and compensation benchmarking exercises to ensure proper and competitive positioning in emerging geographies
- Process Development: Partner with stakeholders to define roles, write job descriptions and structure evaluation and selection processes
- Agency engagement: Effectively evaluate potential third party partnerships, build highly effective working relationships with external partners to support the hiring process
- Proactive sourcing: Execute on tactical research, referrals and sourcing campaigns to find and engage both active and passive candidates through proactive initiatives
- Candidate experience: facilitate a positive and impactful experience, predominantly remotely
- Talent attraction/ Branding: Partner with Communications to develop methods for using technology and social media to enhance the recruitment, screening and hiring of qualified individuals.
Recruiter / Recruitment Skills & Experience
- Essential - Degree educated, with an excellent academic history
- 2 years plus recruitment experience gained within corporate recruitment, agency or executive search. Technical recruitemnt experience is not essential.
- Demonstrated interest in leadership, mentoring, coaching
- Consultative mind-set and ability to anticipate stakeholder needs
You will be working with a fast paced environment, with a hugely supportive culture, encouraging you own professional development.
Location: City, London
Recruitment Work Pattern: Full time and currently working from home (with the option to work from home two days a week when able to return to the office)
Benefits: Subsidised restaurant, generous bonus, health care etc.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'