Location: Uxbridge, Middlesex
Salary: £30K pa FTE
Contract: Full Time, 6 months fixed term
Are you a recruiter who can jump in, roll up your sleeves and get on with the brief? Yes? Well then, we need you to join us inhouse for the next 6 months to support our recruitment drive into 2020.
Recruitment at QCS is a fast-paced environment with multiple projects going simultaneously. You will need to have:
Great follow-up and a natural adherence to guidelines.
A natural communication style that is open and flowing.
A play for the team mentality, comfortable working with and through others to achieve your goals.
This role will be:
- Responsible for the recruitment cycle of assigned roles.
- Sourcing candidates through online channels, networking, ads, agency and referrals.
- Screening candidates and expediting them through the recruitment cycle.
- Communicating with the hiring teams the status of live roles and the candidate pipeline.
- Adhering to the recruitment processes to ensure all candidates receive a fair and consistent experience.
The skills required:
- Proven experience recruiting entry level to middle management roles in an agency environment.
- A confident user of Microsoft Office services and applicant tracking tools.
- Experienced using online networks and database search.
- A keen networker.
- Diligent whilst able to work at a faster than average pace.
- Capable of prioritising own work.
This is a full-time contract for the duration of 6 months, based from Uxbridge UB8 with the benefit of Everyday Flex working.
QCS benefits include 29+ days annual leave, pension, Perkbox employee rewards (childcare vouchers, cycle to work, dining, shopping and entertainment discounts), parking paid and local gym membership.
QCS is an Investors in People Silver Award winning company. Learn more about us, our values and the value we place in our employees - view our video work-with-us/
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role click on "APPLY" today, forwarding an up to date copy of your CV and cover letter, explaining why you are a good fit for this role.
No Agencies Please.
- Internal Recruitment
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'