A great opportunity for a process driven internal recruiter to join an exciting company within the recruitment team! Creation of recruitment campaigns and adverts is also an exciting aspect of the role!
Daily duties include;
- Accurate and efficient management of the recruitment process with a focus on completing Webcam interviews.
- Assessing candidates’ suitability based on Harver results, Webcam interview scores and potentially bespoke testing scores.
- Creation of additional skills tests based on client requirements.
- Carry out all relevant administration related to the Webcam Interviews and related tasks.
- Liaising with Operations, Planning and Training regarding recruitment campaign timetables and requirements.
- Composing recruitment adverts and managing social media campaigns
- Improve and maintain the recruitment processes (including Job Descriptions, recruitment measurement definitions, regular reporting, taking appropriate actions to close gaps).
- Provide expert recruitment advice to all departments as and when required.
- Training managers in recruitment and ensuring best practice.
- Sourcing and creating pipeline of potential candidates
- Assessing applications
- Liaising with the Pre Employment Screening Manager and the IT Onboarding Manager to ensure preparation
- Providing accurate constructive feedback to applicants as and when required.
If you are a confident internal recruiter looking for a new opportunity then apply now!!
- Recruitment Process
- internal recruitment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'