We are currently looking to expand our team and recruit and experienced In House Recruiter to join our dynamic HR team in the Maidenhead office.
Overall purpose of the role:
You will support all end to end recruitment activity (attracting, selecting, on-boarding) to ensure that recruitment and resourcing is planned and secured in line with business requirements and ensuring a positive candidate experience. Within this role there is a particular focus on driving a direct recruitment strategy for all roles.
Your day to day tasks will include:
- Sourcing and attracting the highest calibre of candidates for our vacancies from volume entry level roles through to professional and middle management level
- Assessing candidates applications on a daily basis for a full range of roles from junior level to senior professionals and managers
- Scheduling and carrying out interviews and managing the offer process
- Working with the wider HR team to ensure smooth and positive candidate on-boarding experience
- Liaising with 3rd party suppliers to manage candidate pipeline
- Working with Hiring Managers to ensure consistent and effective selection process
We are looking for candidates who can demonstrate:
- Ability to source relevant candidates via a variety to methods (both traditional and e-resourcing)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and perform well under tight time constraints and changing deadlines.
- Good knowledge of the various business functions within an organisation
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent PC skills (Excel, Word)
- Effective stakeholder management skills
Ideally we’d see applications from candidates who have experience in recruiting for business support functions like - finance, IT, HR and compliance and who worked in both in house and agency environment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'