Recruiting security staff for large building management company
- To organise, design and deliver Security Officer and Control Room Officer Assessments;
- To provide recruitment support and guidance to managers during Security promotional boards;
- To evaluate the Security recruitment strategy to ensure best practice and that the best talent is being sourced;
- To liaise with the Security Manager to regularly assess the Security department’s resourcing needs;
- To provide management with relevant recruitment reports as and when required to analyse trend information to be used to enhance the recruitment strategy;
- Formulation of job descriptions;
- Conducting interviews;
- Liaise with recruitment agencies;
- Attend job fairs;
- Advertise vacancies, internally, externally with the aim to source a diverse pool of candidates and the best talent;
- Draft contracts;
- Conduct induction of permanent staff;
- Assist with vetting of Security Personnel;
- Conduct Security exit interviews and process leaver information and;
- Assist with updating Company Application Forms/Application process.
You must have:
- CIPD Level 5 or above.
- A minimum of 2 years Recruitment experience is essential, ideally at an advisory level and within the Security/Military/Police or a similar industry.
- Strong knowledge of employment law and legislation considerations and the ability to advise on Personnel best practice during the recruitment process.
- Experience in designing and delivering effective recruitment assessments is essential.
- Demonstrate the ability to design and develop recruitment strategy and deliver successful recruitment campaigns to source the best talent.
- Knowledge of BS7858 and the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act is desirable.
- Strong inter-personal skills combined with a requirement to ensure confidentiality when appropriate are essential
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'