The role of a Talent Acquisition Consultant will be to source, headhunt and interview potential recruitment consultants (PRC's) to present to the business for open vacancies across the regional offices including Manchester, Birmingham and Milton Keynes.
This role is to cover a 12 month maternity cover and will be based in our Manchester office.
You'll be part of an established Talent Acquisition team who work very closely together on building a talent pipeline and securing the top talent to join our growing business.
The role will include but not be limited to the following duties:
- Liaising with senior management to identify recruitment needs
- Market mapping and headhunting candidates from our direct competitors as well as strong sales candidates
- Giving a clear insight to our business and potential career opportunities, acting as an ambassador for our brand to all prospective applicants
- Clearly defining recruitment as a career and what candidates can expect from us as an employer
- Advertising roles managing all ad response through broadbean
- Screening CV's of applicants conducting telephone and face to face 1st round interviews
- Updating and continuously building a talent database using 'Profile' keeping a record of the progress of candidates interview process through to offer and closing of vacancies
- Generating reports from Profile when requested by management
- Arranging successive interviews for successful applicants liaising with teams across the business coordinating diaries ensuring a smooth candidate experience is maintained
- Juggling priorities of vacancies, managing challenging conversations during offer negotiations and
- Working closely with the Human Resources Department to ensure efficiency of contract generation
- Regularly keeping vacancy and placement trackers up to date at all times
This is a challenging and rewarding role and will suit someone who has experience working for a recruitment agency and wants their first internal role.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Agency recruitment experience (essential)
- Advanced LinkedIn Recruiter skills (essential)
- The ability to commit to a 12 month fixed term contract (essential)
- Strong relationship management
- Ability to handle varying priorities that will change on a regular basis - adaptable to change is a must
- Strong sales and influencing skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job