We are looking to recruit an Internal Recruiter for a Health care provider, specialising in domiciliary care and located in South London and Surrey. This role is 70% based out on the field in the Sutton and Surrey areas, the majority of your time will be spent recruiting for care staff that live in and around these areas.
The primary business for this organisation is private care and live in care, therefore the hours the carers work tend to be longer than those who carryout local authority contract care and as a result of this, attraction makes it easier for good quality care staff.
As an Internal Recruiter you will be rewarded with: -
- Salary £26-£28k based on experience
- 20 Days Holiday Pay
- Sick pay
- Pension scheme
- Mileage payment for any recruitment external activity
Main duties involved for the Internal Recruiter will be: -
- Manage the recruitment activity in your areas and ensure the team are delivering to expected targets
- Attracting, sourcing, short listing and, where necessary, contacting candidates to attend interviews
- Utilising social media and other mediums to attract good quality care staff
- Promote the company as a company of choice
- Managing and maintaining the recruitment database
- To monitor vacancies and proactively manage speculative approaches along with developing bespoke attraction plans
- To maintain an effective recruitment function and make suggestions for innovative new methods
- To create monthly analysis and report all recruitment and selection activities
- Act as a trusted advisor to all hiring managers, proving expert advice on recruiting best practice and projects
- Keeping up to date with relevant recruitment fairs and events and making recommendations for attendance as required
- Deliver against recruitment targets whilst ensuring a positive experience and hiring manager satisfaction
- Some knowledge of HR practices is desirable to be able to effectively give advice as and when required
The ideal Internal Recruiter will have: -
- Experience as a recruitment advisor, recruiter, internal or with an agency
- Have social/health care recruitment experience
- Able to manage expectations of the business
- Manage 20+ vacancies at any one time
For a confidential chat about this role, please do not hesitate in calling Geri Walker for further information. Alternatively please submit your CV
All successful candidates will be required to take out a new DBS and have all other appropriate checks.
Oakley Professional Recruitment is an independent recruitment consultancy.
- ' Internal recruiter'
- 'in house recruiter'
- 'recruitment adviser'
- 'recruitment advisor'
- ' recruitment consultant'
- 'human resources ' 'hr''
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job