We are BPS World, a global recruitment specialist who have been nominated for the ‘REC best company to work for’ three years in a row, placing us in the top 10 most desirable recruitment organisations in the UK!
Are you an experienced recruiter who is now looking to develop your career in an Internal Recruitment capacity? We are currently seeking an Internal Recruiter to join our expanding team!
As our Internal Recruiter, you will be responsible for the generation and identification of internal candidates across all global regions and departments within BPS World. This includes Recruitment, Finance, Marketing and Commercial using all attraction methods available.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for maintaining the internal global hiring schedule
- Co-ordinating all BPS World recruitment unless specified otherwise by a region.
- Ownership of all adverts for existing and future internal vacancies (internally and externally)
- Utilise all methods of candidate attraction including social media, headhunting and generation of recommendations / referrals
- Research and network organisations with the goal of talent pooling for BPS worldwide
- Responsible for responding to every application in a timely manner using the Internal
- Recruitment SLAs.
- Arranging and coordinating all interviews
- Management of the internal database
If you would like to be considered for the position of Internal Recruiter, you will have the following background and experience:
- Proven experience and delivery in the recruitment industry
- Experience within an Internal Recruitment role would be advantageous
- Enjoys working under pressure at times
- Understands the importance of working to tight deadlines
- Strong team player
If you are looking to join a forward-thinking, global organisation then we want to hear from you. Please click `apply` now or contact Kirsty Packer at BPS World for more information on /
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job