WM Reply have an exciting opportunity for an Internal Recruiter to join their growing team based in Manchester.
Job Title: Internal Recruiter
Salary: £25,000 – £30,000 + OTE
Job Type: Full time, permanent
Be part of a world-class digital workplace agency.
WM Reply are an 80 person, and fast growing, Microsoft Cloud consultancy. We are part of the 7,000 strong Reply group. With offices in London (HQ), Chester, Manchester, Minsk and Amsterdam. We work with leading enterprise clients building amazing intranets, business applications and websites. With an impressive roster of clients, including Microsoft, Barclays, Unilever and Rolls-Royce, you`ll be contributing to a growing team famed for their expertise in connecting people with technology.
We are looking for an experienced, passionate and pro-active hunter of talent to source high-quality candidates to meet our business requirements.
Internal Recruiter - You’ll be…
- Interested in tech: you’ll be recruiting technologies both from a technical and communications perspective, so it helps to love this industry.
- A people person: an understanding of what makes people tick at work will be your guiding compass.
- An experienced resourcer with an agency background: an understanding of the sourcing and delivery process, including headhunting and application review; a background in IT roles is useful.
- Professional and business-minded, but fun with a great sense of humour; confident in your ideas; willing to learn new things; and above all good at what you do.
Internal Recruiter - Responsibilities:
- Build strong working relationships within WM and deliver effective recruitment solutions across multiple work streams, in line with our process and best practice
- Conduct briefings with hiring managers and key stakeholders to fully understand recruitment needs and advise on resourcing strategy
- Write enticing and creative job specifications, advertising them internally and externally across job boards
- Manage and qualify job applications, utilise LinkedIn Recruiter to headhunt candidates and draw upon previous experience in business mapping
- Attend networking events and conferences to target potential candidates
- Manage external agency relationships to support hiring needs when required and assess their performance
- Schedule and conduct telephone interviews, co-ordinate face to face interviews with key stakeholders
- Lead offer negotiations and closing out candidates
- Manage the on-boarding process for new starters and work closely with hiring managers to devise their roadmap
- Provide regular and ad-hoc reports for key stakeholders, producing data such as; sourcing activity per role / market intelligence
- Monitor industry trends and provide regular and timely market updates to business areas and HR team on external companies and relevant developments.
Internal Recruiter - Requirements:
- You come from an agency or consultancy background
- You’re a motivated IT Recruiter with the drive to broaden the vertical markets that you feel confident recruiting in
- Proven ability to source and attract candidates through direct sourcing techniques
- Experience of navigating recruitment systems and portals
- Ability to recommend and create a variety of selection processes relevant to individual recruitment needs.
- Must be able to work well within a fast paced, pressured environment.
- 2:1 or above at degree level
Internal Recruiter - Quirks you’ll love:
- Within the company, we have a consultant with a cat who models, a budding comedian, a spin instructor, a DJ and a music producer, a goth model, and an international cricket player
- The offices are equipped with Xboxes, a fully-stocked beer fridge, and plenty of nerf guns
- The diversity: they have people from across the world: a mix of nationalities, sexualities, religions, genders and interests
- Summer events, tech conferences, quarterly kick offs (an update on how we have done so far, followed by a great night out!)
If you love tech and have a recruitment background, but want to do something a little more diverse without the pressures of KPI’s and sales targets, this is a great opportunity to grow your skillset in a fun and growing company.
To submit your CV for this exciting Internal Recruiter opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job