We are currently looking for an experienced recruiter to support the central resourcing strategy across all Nurseplus branches and central functions by actively marketing all vacancies and providing the first point of call for all candidates applying to join the business. Working closely with the Head of Recruitment to ensure the provision of a seamless end to end recruitment service to the business as a whole, guiding both candidates and branch staff through the recruitment process from initial vacancy requisition through to candidate on boarding. The profiles you will predominantly be recruiting for will be Branch Managers and Recruitment Consultants but will also include a variety of central function roles.
- Utilise all available recruitment channels to secure a stream of suitable applicants into all Nurseplus vacancies.
- Undertaking an initial screening process of all candidates including CV review and telephone interview.
- Arranging interviews at branch for all suitable candidates.
- Undertaking reference checks on all successful candidates.
- Work closely with the Head of Recruitment to regularly review the recruitment process to ensure that working practices are always optimised.
- To undertake a variety of recruitment related projects as and when required to support the evolution and continuous improvement of the centralised recruitment support service.
- Work closely with the Head of Recruitment to ensure that the recruitment brand is competing effectively within the healthcare market.
- Actively support the Nurse Plus social media presence to build and maintain a relevant audience which can subsequently translate into direct hires.
Reporting & KPIs
- Ensuring that the Applicant Tracking System is accurate and up to date at all times.
- To work with the Head of Recruitment to ensure that all individual and team performance objectives are met.
- To work with the Head of Recruitment to ensure that the centralised recruitment team agenda actively supports the wider strategic direction of the company.
- To support the Head of Recruitment with all aspects of data collection, reporting capability, interpretation and trend analysis.
- Ensure consistent good practice throughout the recruitment process and ensure compliance and consistency with such legislation.
- Promote equal opportunities in recruitment and placement of Branch employees.
- Proactively work to understand relevant employment legislation and how it's applied when hiring talent.
- Build collaborative working relationships with Area Managers and Branch Managers.
- Successfully complete any necessary training or re-training to fulfil the requirements of the role.
- Actively demonstrate Nurseplus Values in all aspects of the role.
- Undertake other duties that Nurseplus may, from time to time, reasonably require, commensurate with the position.
- Demonstrate confidentiality, a positive attitude and sense of perspective, acting as a role model at all times.
Knowledge & Skills:
- High levels of attention to detail
- Strong Numerical and Verbal ability skills
- Excellent knowledge of active, semi-passive and passive recruitment markets
- Excellent organisational, and time management skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and able to juggle multiple demands and priorities
Experience & Qualifications:
- Administration Experience
- Recruitment Search and Selection Experience
- Strong Microsoft Office experience - Outlook/Word/Excel
- Experience using Social Media tools - LinkedIn/Facebook/Twitter/Instagram