We have an opportunity available for an Internal Recruiter who has experience in a similar role to join our busy HR department and manage our full-cycle recruiting processes in Corby. You will join us on a full time basis for a fixed term contract of 3-6 months. In return you will receive a competitive salary,plus benefits.
We are a forward thinking and dynamic logistics business with an enviable reputation for growth, customer service and innovation. We operate from multiple UK & International locations and supply our customers with end to end supply chain solutions including freight forwarding, contract logistics, value added services and UK distribution.
As our Internal Recruiter you will help us build a strong employer brand and ensure we provide a positive candidate experience.
Key Tasks and Accountabilities of our Internal Recruiter;
- Advertise job openings on careers pages, job boards and social networks (e.g. LinkedIn)
- Promote and administer the employee referral scheme
- Source candidates through online channels (e.g. professional networks and portfolio sites)
- Screen applications and update candidates on the hiring processes
- Interview candidates during various hiring stages, including phone, first-round and second-round interviews
- Report to hiring managers and HR colleagues on the status of open positions
- Evaluate candidates based on their interview and assignment performance
- Analyse turnover and retention rates to forecast hiring needs
- Answer candidates’ queries regarding the application process
- Provide interview feedback, when necessary and appropriate
To become a Internal Recruiter you must have the following skills and experience:
- Proven work experience as an Internal Recruiter, or similar role
- Solid understanding of full-cycle recruiting
- Experience using various interview formats, e.g. phone, structured, group.
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and CV databases
- Good knowledge of the local labour market in the Corby area
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you think you are the right candidate for our Internal Recruiter role then please click ‘apply’ today – don’t miss out, we’d love to hear from you!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job