Would you like to work with one of the biggest (and best!) Global Tech Companies? (probably best known as one of the worlds favourite internet search providers!) Do you have the knack to find those superstar software engineers? Would you like to work in some of the coolest offices in the UK? Have free food/drinks all day? And get some amazing experience on your CV?
A good work life balance is really important for this employer, and they have a really autonomous and trusting culture.
You'll be joining the team, based in London Victoria, for a period of 11 months, and the experience you gain will be invaluable.
As a Recruiter, you will be supporting all stages of the recruiting life cycle to assist hiring for groups across the company. You will be an integral part of the interviewing and selection cycle, and will have extensive experience sourcing and hiring candidates. You must be delivery- focused, enjoy interacting with and interviewing top talent and be adept and skilled at managing a variety of senior stakeholders.
- Sourcing, attracting and providing an outstanding Recruitment experience to the highest calibre of candidates.
- Assessing candidate applications for a full range of roles from junior level to senior management and across multiple functions and regions.
- Hands-on approach to all stages of the recruitment lifecycle: dealing with the requisition process, carrying out telephone interviews, developing relationships and liaising with hiring managers on a daily basis, handling the rejection and offer process, etc.
- Proactively partner with your business clients to understand and advise on their wider people and retention strategies.
- Work with colleagues across People Operations to ensure that care is taken of candidates needs throughout the selection process an onboarding process.
- BA/BS degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Preferably some in-house technology or blue-chip recruitment experience.
- Hands-on knowledge of sourcing and attracting high-calibre candidates. Experience of hiring analytical profiles is a plus.
- Demonstrable experience of partnering with and managing the expectations of a variety of internal stakeholders.
- Flexible with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to perform well under tight time constraints and changing deadlines.
- Strong knowledge and passion for technology, high level of comfort with all types of online applications, and experience with applicant tracking systems preferred.
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.