About the role
We are the world’s leading software provider in the iGaming industry and we have an opening for a passionate, innovative and driven recruiter to join our recruitment team carrying out both direct sourcing and some liaison with recruitment agencies. Fast paced with an ability to bring your internal customers with you will give you success in this role.
The role forms part of the wider HR function covering our UK operations which consists of 9 offices ranging from London to Dundee. We are a close-knit team and this delivery based role, reports into the recruitment manager (remote) to deliver a seamless and positive experience for internal and external stakeholders. The successful candidate will maintain & deliver a high-quality service to stakeholders, as well as directly source and attract quality candidates in a timely & cost-effective manner. The ability to build and maintain a professional relationship with key internal stakeholders whilst also maintaining a healthy relationship with external stakeholders is a requisite for this role.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Candidate attraction via all approved sourcing channels (job boards, LinkedIn Recruiter, meetups, networking and referrals).
- Talent pooling and keeping talent pools up to date
- Manage an end-to-end recruitment process from sourcing and administration to the offering of employment.
- Ensuring all parties involved have a positive candidate experience.
- Actively promote the internal recruitment policy and referral scheme.
- Promote Playtech employer brand via LinkedIn, Twitter and any other social channels approved
- Reduce agency spend and work in collaboration with the HR/Recruitment team.
- Weekly and monthly activity reporting
- Input to innovative ways of recruiting.
Experience and Qualifiations
- Technical recruitment experience of software developers (Java/Scala/Python/Front End)
- Ideally some experience in recruiting within product & marketing
- Preferable previous in-house experience may consider experience as an agency recruiter
- Phone confidence and the ability to manage internal stakeholders throughout the process
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a team player
- Well organised and ability to build and present reports.
- Ability to adapt and cope well with continuous and fast paced change
- Experience of job board usage, LinkedIn Recruiter and other sourcing techniques.
- Our culture
We have a varied culture where you could be involved in;
- Attending meetups in our London offices
- Team lunches and dinners
- Weekly fitness courses
- Running club
- Quarterly release parties
- Football on Fridays
- Pool tables
- Games consoles
- Hitting the gym
- Annual bonus review
- Corporate Pension scheme
- Training and development at all levels
- Private Healthcare
- 25 days paid annual leave (buy and sell scheme)
- Gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Free fruit and drinks in all offices
Playtech is a leading software provider for online gaming operators and can be positively considered as one of the pioneers of the worldwide online and land-based gaming industry. The Company's business portfolio consists of the most prominent names in the business, including Bet365, William Hill, PaddyPower, Gala, Coral, Betclic, Winner, Betfair, Poker770, etc. Behind the eminent success of Playtech's products and services there are around 5,000 people located in 14 countries, the majority of whom are engaged in research and development of current and future gaming technologies. For additional information on Playtech, and the Playtech Group of companies, please visit http://www.playtech.com
Playtech is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applicants
Unless otherwise instructed, we reserve the right to retain unsuccessful candidate details on file for 6 months in accordance with the data protection act with a view to informing you of other suitable roles that may arise.
- Excellent Stakeholder Management Experience
- Technical Recruitment Experience
- (Java/Scala/Python/Front End/Back End)
- Internal / In-house Recruitment Experience
- Direct Sourcing Experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job