Future Personnel are offering a great opportunity for a Internal Recruiter to join a well-established company.
A Internal Recruiter is needed to join our market leading client. The purpose of this role is for smooth recruitment process from start to finish, provide feedback, appropriate sourcing, interviewing, along with other recruitment responsibility’s.
Duties & responsibilities
- Provide ideas and strategies on recruitment.
- Maintain and build network of potential candidates.
- Providing feedback and updates through all stages of the recruitment process.
- Interview candidates working within the framework.
- Booking meetings and interviews.
- Assessing and screening of all applicants.
- Writing informative and relevant job adverts.
What you will Need
- 5 years+ experience.
- Impressive interviewing skills.
- Extreme understand of recruitment.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to use your organisation skills.
- Ability to conduct all administrative tasks.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal.
If you feel you are an organised individual with great recruitment skills that can support a team, then click 'applynow' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If this job isn't what you are looking for but you are actively seeking new employment, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career and to see what other opportunities we have available.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
- Recruitment Process
- Sales Recruitment