Internal Recruiter; Permanent; Paying £20k to £25k (dependent on experience; based in Greater Manchester (ad-hoc regional travel required)
Our valued and progressive client is looking to enlist an Internal Recruiter on a permanent basis at their offices based within Salford Quays with some travel requirements across the Greater Manchester area. The Internal Recruiter will be highly independent, have a "self starter" mentality and be able to adapt to wide and varying workload. As well as the day to day resourcing for candidates, the Internal Recruiter will also be required to work collaboratively with HR and key stakeholders. This Internal Recruiter job will provide fluidity, great variety and progression opportunities for a growing and diverse business.
The core duties & responsibilities will include: (but by no means be limited to)
* Direct volume resourcing for candidates using proactive means such as using a talent pool, LinkedIn and job boards;
* Organisation and managing of large scale assessment centres;
* Conducting initial screening with candidates;
* Work with hiring managers on recruitment strategies and best practice;
* Maintenance of ATS; (applicant tracking system)
* Provide recommendations for improvements based upon changes in the recruitment market
Essentially you will be a proactive, independent and headstrong experienced internal recruiter who is eager to develop the next stage in their career.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.