£20,000 - £25,000
The Recruiter is expected to perform a variety of duties for the recruitment of CAREGivers. These include promoting the CAREGiver role and the Company Brand. You will be hunting, recruiting, screening, interviewing and processing all potential CAREGivers in order to enable the company to provide the highest quality service to clients.
- To manage all aspects of recruitment
- Interview and assess all candidates
- Perform all relevant checks - ID, references and DBS/PVG checks
- Keep all adverts, job boards, marketing materials up to date
- Maintain and update all recruitment databases and candidate files
- Achieve targeted recruitment figures
- To be able to plan and maintain recruitment drives
- Orchestrate effective networking recruitment events
Typically, you will have worked in an environment that drives for results and certainly a recruitment environment. Most probably you will have operated in results orientated sales tele sales environment. You will be used to delivering against KPI, goals and metrics. You will be a self-starter and enjoy working independently to deliver your results. You will be innovative creative and enthusiastic. You will be a good public speaker and able to win people over with your warmth, charm and charisma.
- Must have specific recruitment experience
- Must have experience in preparing and managing recruitment campaigns
- Must be skilled in the use of Social Media to generate interest and candidate applications.
- Strong at using standard business computer application Word, Excel, CRM's
- Possess a warm and professional telephone manner
- Minimum of 5 GCSE's A-C including Maths and English
- People who have worked with you would describe you as ruthlessly organised and super-efficient in office administration.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.