Brewster Pratap are recruiting for an Internal Recruiter for a large Doncaster based business. This is a newly created position due to nationwide recruitment demands, is to work from the Doncaster office with some travel required on an as and when basis therefore applicants must have a full driving licence.
Based from their Head Office the successful applicant will be required to:
- Work with the head of departments to ascertain recruitment needs.
- Advertise for positions on approved websites.
- Search jobs boards for suitable applicants.
- Pre-screen all applicants over the phone to ascertain suitability.
- Invite applicants to apply and ensure applications filled in from all candidates.
- Organise successful candidates onto training courses.
- Send out emails and letters as and when required.
- Ensure all applications received are responded to in a timely and professional manner.
- All associated administration that goes with the post.
All applicants must have current recruitment experience, have the ability to work within a highly demanding environment and have excellent communication skills. The ideal candidate will have current/previous internal recruitment experience.
Salary negotiable depending on experience, 22 days holiday + stats, pension
Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpratap.co.uk for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.
- Recruitment Manager
- Recruitment consultant
- Internal Recruiter