Are you an experienced Internal Recruiter, Internal Recruitment Manager, Talent Acquisition Specialist, or Talent Manager looking to work for an established market leader?
Do you want to be part of an efficient and successful team?
An opportunity to join an organisation that offers genuine progression.
A highly varied and diverse role.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced, organised and outgoing recruiter to join us on our mission to be the best! You will take the lead and ownership of ensuring Tangerine and its associated businesses attracts, selects, and retains the best possible talent available in the market place.
Tangerine Holdings is a diverse group of companies that span over animal nutraceuticals and pharmaceuticals, through to leisure and hospitality industries. You will be an integral cog to the recruitment process ensuring you’re involved from role concept through to onboarding. You will use your previous experience of in-house or agency recruitment to take on hiring manager briefs and build resourcing plans that meet the needs of varied vacancies. Whether it’s a receptionist or head of department, you’ll be trusted to use the most cost-effective method to bring great people to a well-established and growing business.
Duties and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Delivering a full in-house recruitment service, focusing on roles across the UK, for all business areas in-turn reducing agency reliance and focussing on direct methods.
- Build effective working relationships with hiring managers at all levels to gain clear understanding of role requirements.
- Manage candidate process including pre-screening, telephone and face to face interviewing, progress updates, rejections and offer processes.
- Pro-actively talent pool candidates to ensure Tangerine is ahead of the curve for future requirements and hard to fill roles.
- Design, implement and manage a suite of assessment tools and techniques, including core competency frameworks, interviewing, psychometric or testing tools and candidate assessment centres to determine candidate suitability.
- Previous experience as an in-house or agency recruiter (having experience of both would be highly advantageous).
- Up to date with employment law and recruitment best practice.
- Highly organised.
- Must have a high attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of MS Office.
- Proficient in writing creative and engaging job adverts.
- Excellent prioritisation and competent at dealing with ever changing demands.
Your personality is what really counts with us - your ambition, drive, and determination will make you stand out at Tangerine!
The Tangerine Group is a privately held company based in Lytham. Within the group are ten limited companies, each operating as stand-alone entities. We specialise in the manufacture and sales of animal health and nutrition products for farm and companion animals, including veterinary and equine products.
We’re passionate about being the best and you should be too!
- Recruitment Process