Scott Dunn children’s club is for children up to the age of 11, with 6 kids clubs in Med and also a club in the Maldives. The roles focuses on offering a structured programme of age-appropriate activities and designed to provide the best care and fun for the younger guests on vacation.The Role
You will plan an engaging and motivating activities, from sports games in the garden and the pool; to being creative and having lots of fun in the process.
The Children’s Club Job entails the care of children aged 4 months to 11 years, and to entertain through a variety of activities in a safe and hygienic setting.Responsibilities
- Lead activities for children and young people aged from eleven and up planning and delivering an engaging and appropriate activity plan.
- Ensure that the guests and their children benefit from the highest possible level of "Scott Dunn" service.
- Be adept at keeping an efficient and accurate record of plans and routines.
- Be confident in dealing with Scott Dunn guests.
- Liaise with UK office, the children’s club manager and other staff and work as a team.
- Have a flexible approach to 'stepping in’ where necessary.
- Provide a safe, hygienic and stimulating environment for children and young people.
- Lead activities over flexible hours each day.
- Plan and deliver a range of activities both indoors and outdoors including evening entertainment in peak weeks.
- Provide a nutritious lunch and healthy morning and afternoon snacks and ensure food is prepared according to Scott Dunn’s food hygiene policy.
- Maintain and look after toys and equipment and ensure they are put away at the end of each day.
- Communicate with parents at the end of the day and throughout their holiday regarding their child’s wellbeing.
- Provide a degree of flexibility wherever possible to meet parent’s needs and wishes.
- Ensure all paperwork, daily records and accident and incident forms are completed and filed correctly.
- Baby-sit three times a week if required by the guest (paid in addition to your weekly wage).
- Love and ability to work with children and young people aged eleven years and older.
- Team player
- Good self-motivation
- Excellent guest relations and interpersonal skills
- Organised and pro-active
- Outgoing and fun
- Must be a strong swimmer
- Sports coaching qualification
- Experience of coaching sports to children and young people
- Available for the whole season (June to September)
- UK or EU passport holder
- UK national insurance number
- UK bank account
- A competitive salary of £200 per week.
- Accommodation included.
- Insurance included (for in and out of work activities)
- All travel expenses from and to the UK included.
- Uniform included.
- Comprehensive training course.
- Career progression with opportunities in our winter programme.