Reed HR are seeking a Internal Recruiter for a well respected financial organisation based in Salisbury however you will be the main contact for day to day recruitment across four sites.
The Internal Recruiter will be managing and administering the entire recruitment/selection cycle which will involve proactively developing internal and external relationships. The Internal Recruiter is responsible for initial sign off for recruitment fees but does not have any budgetary responsibility. The Internal Recruiter will also be responsible for coaching and training line managers in good practices around recruitment.
- Manage and administer a diverse range of candidate attraction methods
- Be proactive and visible in the recruitment marketplace
- Liaise with recruitment agencies including fee negotiation and timely feedback to candidates
- Raise the profile of the organisation through other medium
- Deliver against specific recruitment vacancy targets within specified time frames
- Regularly review recruitment processes and systems to ensure they are as efficient and effective as possible
- Ensure a professional and effective recruitment process resulting in new employees being highly engaged when they join the business
- Advertising vacancies through the use of company website, social media, job boards etc.
- Conduct interviews with line manager for some senior vacancies
- Monitoring incoming interest regarding current vacancies communicating effectively with candidates & agencies
- Ensure interview material is appropriate and updated when required
- Complete recruitment, selection and new starter administration
Qualifications and Experience required
CIPD or part CIPD qualified
Experience in a recruiting/resourcing roles
Good knowledge of recruitment legislation
Excellent administration skills
Excellent time management
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job