Temp to Perm
Full Time Hours (Monday to Friday)
£30,000, plus exceptional company benefits
Do you have a successful track record within recruitment?
Would you like to work for a successful national business, that can offer you progression?
If this sounds like you, I have the perfect opportunity for you!
Duties and responsibilities for the Internal Recruiter role include:
- Manage stakeholder's expectations and work with them to understand their requirements.
- Contact potential candidates via telephone and email to determine skills and interest level in opportunities.
- Pre-screening on behalf of line managers.
- Arranging all interviews between candidates, line managers and executives.
- Entering, updating and maintaining information in our internal candidate tracking database.
- Communicating offers to candidates.
Skills and experience required for the Internal Recruiter role:
- Previous experience within recruitment
- Full clean driving licence
- Excellent organisation skills
- Strong communicator
- Fantastic multitasking skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks at any one time
- Excellent computer and internet skills
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
If you have the relevant experience our client is looking for, we would like to hear from you. Please note, due to the high volumes of applications we receive daily, should you not be contacted within 72 hours, your application is unsuccessful.