- Lead Recruiter for our Sydney Office
- Career pathway combining recruitment, strategy & management.
- Growing international company (60% revenue increase in 2017).
- Big growth happening this year in revenue and headcount.
Hybrid is a global influencer, creating rich and relevant content for brands wishing to connect with audiences in a more effective way. Since 2009, Hybrid have grown to 65 staff, across three offices and with an annual revenue of £4 million and sales grew by 50% last year. Powered by a young collective of journalists, strategists and business minds, Hybrid moves with unparalleled pace across five independent brands in high-growth markets.
We are currently looking for an experienced Recruitment Manager to join our growing internal recruitment team. You will be required to work in the UK for 3 months with the current Recruitment Manager to understand the Hybrid brand and our recruitment processes, before heading to Sydney to lead our recruitment in APAC. We are looking to double the size of our sales floor, and you will play a key part in ensuring the best talent is joining and developing with Hybrid.
The right candidate must be degree educated, possess strong communication and presentation skills combined with organisation and the ability to create & follow detailed plans. You will be a highly valued member of our team and rewarded through a combination of salary and excellent incentives for recruitment successes.
- Producing job adverts, screening applicants and conducting interviews.
- Sourcing and hiring across Sales, Digital, Marketing and Editorial.
- Planning and budgeting recruitment advertising and activities.
- Using innovative ways to source candidates from social media to University Partnerships.
- Making hiring decisions alongside top-level management.
- Pro-active monitoring and reporting on all recruitment activities.
- Staff development and mentoring.
- Daily/Weekly communication with internal managers/stakeholders.
To be successful at this job what do I need?
- Enthusiasm and energy to speak to candidates constantly.
- Super-positive attitude and dedication to developing and safeguarding company culture.
- First-class recruitment skills, with proven experience of recruiting high quality candidates and managing the entire recruitment process
- Enjoy working within a fast paced, fluid & creative environment
- Awareness and experience of the latest technologies available to recruiters
- Ambition to build our company and a desire for career progression
- An interest in news, digital media and online advertising
- Fantastic communication and presentation skills
- Strong ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the company
- Visa, flights and transfer allowance to work in Australia
- Career progression in a growing business
- Excellent training and development programme
- Clear pathways into further management/operations roles
- Outstanding salary and commission package (£30K + commission)
- A great work culture with regular team events, incentives and social activities
- Recruitment Process
- Sales Recruitment