Internal Recruiter - Recruitment Experience Needed - Looking to move from 360 into an in-house recruitment role?
Global recruitment company are hiring for an Internal Recruiter to oversee recruitment activities in the UK, US, Singapore and Australian offices. Looking to speak to individuals with recruitment experience, eager to move internal, or candidates with internal recruitment experience.
Location; Fulham, South West London
Salary; £30,000 - £40,000 DOE + bonus
The Role of Internal Recruiter:
- Managing the internal growth plans across London, New York and Munich offices
- Identifying and attracting talent directly via various means (your own network, headhunting, advertising, careers fairs, referrals etc)
- Liaising with managers in the business to create a strategic approach to our hiring, ensuring the process and offering is as appealing as possible.
- Managing the candidate process from beginning to end, taking full control of scheduling and conducting interviews through to delivery of offers and reference checking.
- Conducting full competency and behavioural interviews.
- Selling and presenting the business as an employer of choice, and highlighting all the benefits to working in this growing business.
Skills & Experience
- Degree educated or equivalent.
- You will have a minimum of 18 months previous recruitment experience, experience in an Internal Recruitment role is desirable
- You will have extremely strong client-facing communication skills and will be an exceptional relationship builder.
- You will be a highly organised problem-solver.
- You will be able to demonstrate using practical and personal examples the competencies identified below
About the recruitment company
- Founded in 2008, 90% organic growth since inception
- 4 global offices
- Based in SW London
- Open plan office space
- Collaborative and supportive working environment
- Rapid progression + excellent commission structure
- Multi award winning
Get in touch today for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'