Phaidon International is a highly ambitious, dynamic and organically grown business specializing in Staffing & Recruitment. We are one of the fastest-growing businesses, in any industry, globally (Sunday Times International Track 200) and are now looking to grow bigger, better and faster than ever before!
We are in hyper-growth mode and are looking for an Internal Recruiter to join our lively team, to help us more than double headcount globally over the next 3 years. This is a very visible role that will offer you the opportunity to be innovative, have some fun and to make a direct impact on the growth of a business.
A bit about the role of an Internal Recruiter:
We’re looking for an ambitious and energetic people-person to join our close-knit team to help more people globally find, consider working at, and ultimately join the Phaidon International team.
- You’ll be sourcing, attracting and screening candidates from various different sources and conducting competency, hypothetical and behaviorally based in-depth interviews, alongside creating a pipeline of candidates for future hiring needs.
- Attending events on college campuses; such as career fairs, networking events and information sessions as well as delivering interview and resume advice sessions.
- You’ll be running recruitment events in office, and on campuses.
- Alongside candidate management, you will work closely with the Phaidon International management team to support them with achieving the growth goals of the business.
- You’ll also attend networking events to build contacts in the industry.
- There will also be some placement admin related tasks.
- This role is based around working to targets, both team and individually based. These are based around the headcount needs of the business so it's important to be able to work under pressure consistently, as it is essential that we hit these goals.
A bit about you:
We’re looking for an innovative team player that can think outside the box. We’re looking to switch up processes, inject more creativity into the process and get out into the field more to meet with candidates and competitors alike, alongside continuing to build brand awareness of Phaidon International across the US.
- You’ll be the first point of contact for all potential employees so it is of paramount importance that you are able to engage and build relationships with all types of people.
- You need to be outgoing, confident and you need to have excellent communication skills.
- We are looking for someone that loves the idea of, literally, helping to continue to build out a multi award-winning business.
- You need to have a proven track record of success, getting the job done and hitting goals.
- You need to be adaptable and a quick learner.
- You need to be able to work in a fast-paced environment, under pressure and be able to manage multiple tasks.
- You need to be proactive.
- You need to have bags of enthusiasm and a positive, can-do attitude.
If this sounds like you please apply today - we are looking to hire immediately, and we can’t wait to connect with you!
- Communication Skills
- Telephone Manner
- Highly Ambitious