Internal Recruiter FTC £40,000
Supporting a small but extremely busy HR team. You will be responsible for recruiting within this fast-paced business. Recruiting the best salaried candidates in a broad range of junior to mid-level roles, including operations, marketing, events and communications. Based in central London, this role is offered on a contract basis for 3 - 6 months.
- Directly source active and passive candidates through various channels including LinkedIn, Recruitment Agency’s, CV Databases, Referrals and Networking.
- Liaise with managers regarding time lines and criteria
- Attend related meetings on recruitment and strategy
- Manage candidate expectations ensuring professional service levels
- Provide excellent service throughout the sourcing process
- Liaise with candidates and provide feedback where needed.
- Produce statistics and sourcing metrics on performance
Essential Experience for this role
- Must have recruitment experience within an agency or RPO
- Extensive knowledge of devising and implementing recruitment strategy
- Experience of current legislation and recruitment policy’s
- Must have strong systems -ATS and CRM systems
- Taleo experience preferred
- Well organised and excellent communication skills
- Ability to adapt to demanding and evolving deadlines
If you are interested in this role please forward on your details and I will be in touch as soon as I have reviewed your CV.
- CRM databases