This company truly values each and every employee and prides themselves on their fantastic working environment and amazing staff benefits.
This role would suit a true generalist recruiter and would be covering a variety of roles including Marketing, Finance, HR, Office Support..
We are seeking an established internal recruiter to join our team, initially an a 6 month basis. You will join a busy, multi site and close-knit team and will manage the full recruitment cycle from qualifying a role to onboarding. The role will take responsibility for all levels of recruitment, up to senior hires and require the ability to engage and influence senior managers and manage the expectations of a wide range of stakeholders. Your key deliverables will include:
- Oversee the authorisation process, qualify the role requirements with a scoping meeting, agree selection method/process and manage expectations of the hiring manager around timescales for delivery. Complete all relevant documentation in support of these activities.
- Source candidates through appropriate channels; qualifying candidates and present shortlist with objective reasoning to the hiring manager.
- Outline recruitment process to candidates, ensure interviews arranged (via admin support) and all parties are fully briefed and equipped with the correct selection tools.
- Prep and debrief each candidate by phone and confirm with email either directly if candidate direct or via the agency. Work with the hiring manager to confirm offer details and justify objectively the selection. Manage offer negotiating, contract formulation and on-boarding.
- Ensure that direct hires, time to hire and quality of data/MI is is in line with objectives.
- Continually improving business knowledge and awareness to promote best practice, improve service and cost efficiency.
Subject Matter Expert:
- Specialising in Resourcing Processes. Agree the right recruitment process for individual projects / campaigns.
- Design and implement a variety of assessment tools to ensure that candidates are correctly and fairly assessed. Highlight risks to the hiring manager and how they can be mitigated.
- Communicating with the appropriate stakeholders (Senior Manager's, HR and wider Resourcing team) to ensure the right decision is made and be the trusted advisor with market expertise.
- Drive collaboration across the business.
- Share ideas and be innovative and creative with recruitment strategies.
- Help set and shape the resourcing agenda and help prioritise the projects / needs.
- A recruitment background is essential. Preferably within an inhouse setting however an agency background would be considered.
- Ideally you'll have experience of recruiting for generalist and/or corporate head office positions.
- A Financial Services industry background is desirable or experience of working in a relatable corporate environment.
- Experience of managing the end-to-end recruitment cycle, which includes:
- Initial briefing with the hiring manager
- Writing and publishing job advert across various sources (careers site, job boards, LinkedIn)
- Sourcing candidates using reactive and proactive methods.
- Pre-screening candidate and short listing
- Advising on appropriate selection process and recruitment best practice.
- Negotiating offers and communicating outcomes to candidates.
- Agency engagement when appropriate.
- Experience and knowledge of Boolean searching and the proactive use of online sources to contact candidates is desirable.
- A confident communicator and able to work alongside a wide range of stakeholders including managers at all levels of seniority, HR and third parties.
- Ability to learn, retain and apply complex processes, policies and best practice.
- Able to quickly establish a good understanding of L&G, our industry, our culture and environment.
- Meticulous with a strong attention to detail. Accustomed to providing detailed and accurate MI for reporting purposes.
- An able to manage multiple priorities and manage a high workload.