Whitehill Pelham are recruiting for an Internal Recruiter with experience of recruiting software engineers, to join our growing technology client, on the outskirts of Cambridge for a three month contract.
You will be responsible for managing around 10 to 20 hires, predominately software engineers, you will take full control of the recruitment lifecycle, your duties will include.
- Direct sourcing, utilising the LinkedIn recruiter platform to proactively attract candidates
- Briefing and managing all external recruitment agencies
- Managing the complete candidate experience from job application to offer acceptance
- Working with line managers to develop job and person specification and critical requirements
- Organising interviews and offer paperwork
- Supporting with on-boarding, induction and first 100 days
The ideal candidate will have proven in-house recruitment experience in a similar operational role and a good understand of how to build and nurture talentpools of technical people. You will have proven stakeholder management skills and the ability to influence the hiring process to achieve positive results for the organisation.
Interviews will be conducted in April with an ideal start date of May 1st.