Amazing opportunity of a lifetime - high sociable & dynamic company based in Lichfield who are expanding & have 50-60 retail art galleries in the UK! You'll become part of a fabulous HR/recruitment team who are both hardworking & professional but also fun & engaging as well.
- Conduct telephone/skype and face to face interviews with suitable candidates
- Monitor and manage a number of recruitment tools to ensure a cost effective recruitment approach, negotiating the best possible deals
- Ensure recruitment adverts are up to date and are inviting and engaging to prospective candidates.
- Direct sourcing and networking with suitable candidates to build a candidate pool
- Manage feedback via Managers and ensure the appropriate communication goes out to all candidates in a timely manner.
- Liaise with the preferred supplier agencies and manage the relationship moving forward
- Report monthly on time to fill rates, number of new vacancies and update key Managers on candidates in the process.
- Key to this is personality - having a self motivated approach, sparky/energetic personality and a good work ethic!
- Direct sourcing experience, as well as telephone/face to face recruitment experience.
- Managing expectations of Line Managers
- Retail recruitment experience is desirable
- In-house experience is preferred, but agency experinece will also definitely be considered.
We have been preferred suppliers to this client for 10 years.
Only successful candidates will be contacted. The Career Factor is working as a recruitment agency on this role.
Do you know someone who may be suitable for this role? Should you introduce a candidate to The Career Factor who we subsequently place, we will send you a £150 retail gift voucher! Please ask your consultant for more details.
- Sales Recruitment
- Internal Resourcing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job