Internal Quality Assurer
Our client are leaders in training outsourcing solutions and are looking for an IQA to cover the North West region. The successful candidate will be mostly working between Manchester and Liverpool and have a case load of circa 10 TC's and will work closely with the Quality Development Manager to provide a robust process for the continuous development and monitoring of the e-learning, apprenticeship and pre-employment delivery in line with our innovative ways of working. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing organisation offer excellent company benefits including an annual bonus of up tp 10% of salary and a car allowance.
You will be responsible for ensuring that Talent Coaches and Trainers are competent, updated, skilled and reliable to support and meet all objectives and expectations of the business.
Duties will include;
- Ensuring all quality standards are met across vocational areas to maximise timely and overall success rates
- Compliance of organisational, Awarding Organisation, End Point Assessment Organisations and other regulatory bodies’ requirements and processes
- Ensuring Talent Coaches and Trainers have the relevant qualifications and competence to deliver qualifications and learner journeys in line with the client ways of working and ensure this is accurately recorded
- Sharing operational best practice resources with the wider team to bring about continuous improvement and knowledge sharing
- Maintaining Ofsted Grade 2 and supporting initiatives and best practice methodology in the pursuance of Ofsted Grade 1
- If applicable, maintaining SDS Good and supporting initiatives and best practice methodology in the pursuance of SDS Very Good/Excellent
- To be fully conversant with Ofsted Common Inspection Framework 2015 ensuring these standards are fully embedded with all delivery and programme development
- Where required, to be fully conversant with Skills Development Scotland Quality Framework (2018) ensuring these standards are fully embedded with all delivery and programme development
- To ensure that all standards are met in line with the appropriates regulatory bodies’ expectations
- To attend Awarding Organisations and End Point Assessment Organisations events within your SME remit and support approvals, sampling visits, audits and appeals.
- To support internal Performance and Quality Review activities to review progress against internal and external quality framework
- To maintain a caseload of skilled and competent Talent Coaches and Trainers
- To support Talent Coaches and Trainers with the delivery of English and maths, Functional Skills and invigilation if applicable
- To support managers, Talent Coaches and Trainers to ensure timely completion of programmes and maintain the 'at risk’ report and action plan for your allocated vocational area.
- To participate in inductions for new QDFs and support new Talent Coaches and Trainers providing them with a comprehensive induction
- To support stakeholders as required with client and learner queries, interviews, new business and performance management
- To carry out observations of teaching, learning and assessment and promoting outstanding TLA through focused action planning and support
- To plan and execute the delivery of guidance and support where required to Talent Coaches and Trainers
- To support the review process to develop, evaluate and monitor course content with the Product development team to ensure smooth delivery of qualification and own actions to resolve issues and improve overall quality
- To promote the Safeguarding and Prevent agenda and act as a Designated Safeguarding Officer if required.
- To carry out the Talent Coach role and countersign if required
- To attend TCs and trainers’ 1-2-1s with their line managers and support with actions
- Business Administration
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'