A rare opportunity has arisen to join a long established business with an enviable reputation within their industry. Utilise your project management and process orientated skills within a supportive, local organisation!
Working within a small team, your role will be pivotal to the success of new projects and improvements within the business. Using your strong communication skills you will liaise with internal and external teams to manage the budgeting and implementation of each project. Keeping users involved in the process and being able to tailor the solution to their needs its essential to the success of the role.
- Managing the full lifecycle of a number of concurrent projects (including initiation, management, implementation and review)
- Tracking project costs against budget
- Writing the business cases for projects
- Responsible for delivering projects on time and within budget while meeting requirements and expectations
- Schedule resources to meet the task list and deadlines
- Creation and maintenance of Project Plans
- Lead and motivate the Project Team
If you have a passion for delivering excellence and have experience delivering IT focused projects - this is the role for you!
You will be receive a full benefits package and work within an organisation that encourages development and is growing year on year!
To discuss further and to avoid disappointment - get in touch now
Follow us on Twitter to make sure you hear about all our new roles! @rec_sol
- Communication Skills