This is a 6 months Fixed Term Contract and our Client is one of the world’s leading IT & Telecommunication providers.
Role & Key Responsibilities:
- Responsible for overseeing and managing the full lifecycle of the project.
- Liaise and keep in touch with in-house and external stakeholders.
- Responsible for keeping in line with budget requirements throughout the whole project.
- Responsible for ensuring that the delivery process meets the required quality standards.
- Set the project team with targets and objectives to ensure successful and timely delivery.
- Adhere to forecasted delivery deadlines to provide outstanding client experience.
- Efficiently manage the operations and resources of the project.
- Act as first point of contact for clients and provide adequate escalations when necessary.
- Provide effective leadership and motivate teams of various sizes.
- Keep up to date with internal processes and concepts and lead by example at all times.
- Ensure that Clients receive the right level of contact and update throughout the cycle.
Skills & Experience:
- Proven experience within a similar, project management role.
- Experienced with change management
- Strong understanding of business tools and processes
- Good all-around knowledge of IT services and its market.
- The ability to lead by example.
- Display strong negotiating skills and business awareness.
- Confident personality.
- The ability to support crucial business decisions.
- Thriving on deadlines.
- Performing well under pressure.
- Outstanding multitasker with strong organization skills.
- Strong and influential communicator.
- Demonstrate excellent leadership skills.
- Natural motivator with strong decision-making skills.
- The ability to communicate with colleagues and clients of all levels.
- Change Management
- Project Management
- Project Delivery