Internal Mobility Specialist
Today, nearly 4,000 of our talent acquisition and management experts are partnering with our blue-chip clients across multiple sectors and in more than 90 countries. Delivering a distinctive blend of outsourcing and, through our Talent Collective team, consulting services, our unrivalled experience, capability and thought leadership helps our clients attract, engage and retain the talent they need for business success.
Alexander Mann Solutions' partnership with Rolls-Royce has entered its tenth year. We're truly aligned in our ambition to provide a world-class, integrated approach to recruitment to support them in pioneering the power that matters. Working in a global recruitment team, you'll play an integral part in our service, delivering best in class solutions for our customers.
The role of the Internal Mobility Specialist is to support client hiring managers with filling their internal vacancies to target start dates ensuring all quality thresholds and KPIs are met and value is generated for AMS. In this role you will need to develop and deliver excellent recruitment services to the client in line with agreed service levels. This will involve utilising recruitment technology applications and managing end-to end processes to provide recruitment services for a specific business unit.
- Ensure the recruitment service is delivered, in line with contractual obligations and client service levels
- Contribute to the commercial success of the account through the achievement of NFI (monthly and annual) targets. Accountable for delivering to target start dates
- Lead vacancy consultation discussions with hiring managers and document recruitment plans which include role requirements, agreed timeframes, roles and responsibilities of all involved, and the selection process.
- Building and maintaining hiring manager relationships. Responsible for client satisfaction within own business area.
- Responsible for the management of all internal candidate relationships and their satisfaction with the internal candidate recruitment experience until start date
- Review all internal applications to roles, providing a short list to the hiring manager
- Achievement of hiring plans within timeframe
- Internal candidates hired against agreed target start dates within agreed source mix
- Ensure that all changes to an internal candidate's status are tracked on the ATS to enable accurate reporting
- Ensure all AMS and client systems are updated in a correct and timely manner
- Support the hiring manager with deciding which candidate to hire and guide them in determining an appropriate offer. Close the internal candidate: broker the offer with the chosen internal candidate, manage objections and support the internal candidate during their notice period
Skills & Experience
- Experience of working to and meeting demanding targets and deadlines
- Experience of screening and interviewing
- Experience of managing candidates through the full end-to-end recruitment process (e.g. including running open days or selection centres)
- Experience of using recruitment technology and recruitment databases
- Experience of managing stakeholder relationships
- Experience of influencing and persuading stakeholders to take a course of action
- Experience of working with remote teams
Great things start with a conversation. Alexander Mann Solutions is committed to Equal Opportunities and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Please let us know if you need an adjustment or adaptation at any stage to support you during the recruitment journey
"Office Assistant jobs in London"