Central Employment are looking to hire a driven Internal Marketing Manager to join the North East’s most exciting Marketing, Digital, PR and Creative agency. This is the perfect opportunity for a creative and ambitious individual to help take their business to the next level.Job purpose
The purpose of this service-orientated marketing position is three-fold - drive the long-term marketing strategy for the agency in the UK and internationally, manage the agency’s day to day marketing communications activities and take ownership for the overall brand.
Overview the Marketing Manager role:
With a flair for creativity as well as excellent analytical and organisational skills, you will play a key role in the growth and success of the agency by making our world-class work famous. By strategically positioning the agency as an expert in the global pharma and biotech outsourcing space (where we primarily play) through campaigns, content and our events programme, you will align marketing and business development activity and become a key driver in generating new business from new and existing clients.
Responsible for building (and boosting) the agency’s existing reputation and global profile, you’ll work alongside the creative, digital and content teams to drive the creation, development and implementation of campaigns with relevant marketing materials. With the finest agency talent at your fingertips, this role is ideal for a dynamic and well-organised individual who can get stuff done.
Duties & responsibilities
- Devise and implement the agency’s marketing strategy and relevant marketing and communications campaigns.
- Collaborate with creative, digital and content teams to plan, deliver and evaluate key strategic campaigns.
- Produce and maintain relevant marketing and events plans/calendars covering key events, launches, seasonal activity and campaigns throughout the year.
- Analyse and measure campaign deliverables against strategic KPIs and objectives.
- Forecast the agency’s marketing budget and oversee spend.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives and initiatives.
- Implement lead generation and marketing automation strategies using relevant content created in-house to support the BD function.
- Oversee all other marketing tactics (social, PR, web, SEO, PPC etc.) to ensure ROI.
- Lead and deliver timely and accurate market analysis and insights (market, competitor and customer intelligence and analysis).
- Research latest relevant insights and trends in the pharma/biotech contract service market.
- Plan and manage the agency’s events calendar, identifying relevant events and sourcing costs (within your marketing budget).
- Manage and coordinate the agency’s attendance at key events, including producing relevant collateral (stands, brochures, merchandise etc.).
- Devise and implement marketing communications campaigns/strategies linked to attendance of key industry events.
- Stay abreast of the latest B2B marketing tools, techniques and tactics.
- Become a key networker, attending local, national and international events on behalf of the business.
Essential experience required:
- A degree/relevant qualification in a marketing/marketing communications or related subject.
- 5+ years’ experience within a similar role (ideally within an agency but not essential).
- Strong organisation and time management skills with the ability to manage and prioritise tasks efficiently.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (excellent spelling and grammar is essential).
- Intimate understanding of traditional and digital marketing channels and tools.
- Ability to manage projects that encompass several delivery elements (design, content, social etc.) and multiple colleagues.
- Ability to effectively manage and communicate with stakeholders at all levels.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced agency environment.
- Budget management skills and proficiency.
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends.
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Agency
- Marketing Strategies
- B2B Marketing