We are currently recruiting for an Internal Learning and Development Manager to deliver a full Learning and Development portfolio, derived from the AdviserPlus People Strategy. The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering training requirements internally as well and supporting with external design and delivery to clients.
This role includes regular travel to AdviserPlus offices and client sites.
The role and responsibilities of an Internal Learning & Development Manager:
Working collaboratively internal stakeholders to:
- Scope out requirements to identify and then commission effective and relevant learning interventions.
- Explore, with senior leadership colleagues across the business, the issues that drive the need for capability and behavioural change and development.
- Evaluate the quality and impact of learning solutions, ensuring that this informs the approach to the development and implementation of future solutions.
- Identify the connections and synergies between different issues across the business, to ensure that critical business requirements are identified and that integrated solutions are developed.
- Design and deliver external training to AdviserPlus clients as and when required.
Skills and experience required to be a successful Internal Learning & Development Manager:
- Experience of skilful facilitation with the resilience to manage challenge and resistance to learning.
- Driven by the will to succeed.
- A proven track record in delivering L&D solutions.
- Experience of managing and deploying high quality, effective learning interventions.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Recognised learning qualification/accreditation.
The successful Senior Business Analyst will enjoy the following employee benefits:
- Company pension
- Health cash plan
- Free onsite parking
- A generous holiday entitlement
- Many other cultural and lifestyle benefits
AdviserPlus is fully committed to the principle of equal opportunities in employment and opposes all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination, direct or indirect. All employees are expected to promote and work fully in line with the company’s Equal Opportunities Policy.
AdviserPlus is a Disability Confident Leader employer and welcomes applications from disabled people. If disabled applicants meet the minimum criteria for the job, they can request and will be offered a guaranteed interview. Should applicants require reasonable adjustment support for the interview, please contact the Resourcing Team.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'