Internal Key Account Manager
Internal/Sales/Key Account/Account Management/Business
eSift are currently recruiting for an exciting role that has arisen within a prestigious and established global FTSE 250 organisation. Due to continued business growth, our client is seeking an individual with excellent communication skills, drive and ambition, to join their Key Account Team in their head office.
Salary: £20k per annum + commission and a range of fantastic benefits.
This is a great role for someone looking to develop a career within Sales & Account Management. You will manage a portfolio of Key Accounts who are already existing clients of the business, maintaining and growing on existing business by regular contact and selling of value-added services and products.
You will also identify growth opportunities both within the portfolio and from outside of portfolio and develop these customers in order to drive the required sales growth for the UK.
You will work in partnership with an External Account Manager on an additional joint portfolio of accounts. You’ll be given the freedom to manage all decisions on your accounts. This role is about negotiating and influencing clients – all while developing a local business plan to support growth across the company.
To be successful, you will have/be;
- Previous experience in a telephone-based role, ideally with sales, however we are open to those with no experience but the right motivation and drive.
- A good team player
- Forward thinking
- Proactive and driven in all aspects of work and be able to operate without daily supervision
- Target driven and competitive by nature
- Highly motivated with probing tenacity to achieve and exceed objectives
- Naturally strong interpersonal skills forming and maintaining positive relationship at all levels
- An effective negotiator and influencer with outstanding written and verbal communication skills
eSift have been appointed as the resource partner and we are managing this role on behalf of our client. To apply for this position please click on the “apply now” button below. Your CV will then be held on our central database, if for any reason you do not wish us to retain your details please contact us via .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'