Internal IT Engineer - Senior Desktop FTC
Linux / Windows Server / MacOS / LANDesk / Patch Manager / ITAM / Compliance Reports
BRAND NEW ROLE WITHIN A DYNAMIC ORGANISATION IN LEEDS!
- Leeds city centre office, 10 minutes from the station
- Clear and rewarding progression opportunities
- Benefits such as healthcare, pension, flexi working, social events and more!
- Competitive salary + Benefits
- To apply please call / or email
Sourced by: @ITJobs_N - Yorkshire
WHO ARE WE?
We are an award-winning software consultancy based in the centre of Leeds. Our employees benefit from working with some on the largest brands in the UK, within sectors such as media, retail, finance and more! We offer a friendly and varied working environment, and place huge value on offering all employees' the room and progress and grow in their specialised field.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING?
We are looking for a talented individual who has strong commercial experience from a Technical Support or Infrastructure environment to supplement our dynamic team and helpt to further enhance and improve our IT Infrastructure. In addition to the this, we require an individual who is technically competent & able to think for themselves with the ability engage with others and problem solve. If you enjoy working with new technologies and are interested in working on exciting projects, then look no further!
WE NEED YOU TO HAVE ….
- Linux / Windows Server / MacOS / LANDesk / Patch Manager / ITAM / Compliance Reports
- Experience with deployment of Infrastructure & Agents
- Ability to provide hardware and software audit capabilities across all devices
- Prior experience of implementing LANDesk Management Suite
- Ability to create compliance reports
ITS NICE TO HAVE ….
- Exposure to working in a mixed hardware environment with no desktop OS lockdown
- Experience of Group Policy Management
- Some exposure working with Windows operating system builds - installation, configuration, maintenance and automation
- Accuracy, attention to detail and excellent communication skills are very important
TO BE CONSIDERED….
Please either apply by clicking online or emailing me directly to chris. . For further information please call me on / . I can make myself available outside of normal working hours to suit from 7am until 10pm. If unavailable, please leave a message and either myself or one of my colleagues will respond. By applying for this role, you give express consent for us to process & submit (subject to required skills) your application to our client in conjunction with this vacancy only. Also feel free to follow me on Twitter @SearchableChris or connect with me on LinkedIn, just search Chris Hopley Searchability in to Google! I look forward to hearing from you.
- Windows Server