Internal IT Administrator / Application Support - Westminster (SW1)
Application Support and Assessment - Focusing on Dropbox and Gmail.
Asset Management - Listing and management of IT stock and licenses
Vodafone Secure Device Manager - Manage mobile fleet, liaising with Vodafone when necessary
Cyber Security Accreditations - Work with appropriate 3rd parties
As a respected and integral part of the business, you will ensure that all applications are running as they should be, are up to date whilst having your eye on the app market in general so as you are aware of new products coming to market and if they would be an asset to the business, advise the CTO/Board accordingly.
Ensure that IT process is followed and updated accordingly - App logins etc.
Accreditations are up to date and when they're due for renewal, working with the appropriate 3rd party to complete.
Cyber security and ISO certificates are relevant and up to date, advising and working with 3rd parties as and when these come up for renewal.
As you can see, this is a real hybrid of a role, where every day will be interesting and different as you'll be working with a number of IT sectors and products.
This role would really suit an energetic, enthusiastic, friendly 'Geek' that has a real interest in the World of Tech and is happy to share this knowledge with the company - A Tech. Ambassador if you like.
* Based in Westminster (SW1)
* 25 days annual leave plus 8 Bank Holidays
* Pension (employee pays in 5%. Client pays in 5%)
* Life Insurance
* Private Medical insurance (taxable benefit)
* Income protection (in cases of long term sickness)
* Discretionary bonus (dependant on individual performance and performance of the firm)
* £1000 training budget per annum to help keep you up to date and certified with your chosen tech
* £25-30k basic salary per year.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.