Internal International Sales Manager - Based Manchester
To be considered for this role, candidates will ideally be fully fluent, written and spoken in English and have any of the following languages i.e. Eastern European, French or German
Basic Salary c£30,000 plus Bonus and Benefits
This is a newly created role and an exciting opportunity to be part of building a business division where you can progress your career
You will be highly numerate, technically savvy and commercially astute, highly motivated and driven with a strong will to succeed, and have an excellent understanding of how an International Trading business operates with an ability to meet and exceed profitable individual & group sales and profit targets
- Experience of operating in a multi-channel environment would be an advantage along with any experience of electrical wholesale distributors
- Highly numerate, technically savvy and commercially astute
- Lead, train, coach and develop a sales trading team to improve overall performance
- A good understanding of the market dynamics in the respective sector
- Maximum margin for international sales/Trading Accounts
- Conduct performance reviews
- Developing sales strategies to guarantee success and growth
- Experience of using a CRM system
- Handling customer complaints and enquiries and monitor calls for quality assurance
- Forecasting and analysing sales data
- Manage KPI's and producing weekly sales & margin reports
- Collaborate with purchasing manager to identify aged and over-stocked items and prepare and offer promotions to enable product to be sold at the best possible price within the best possible time frame.
- Ensure offers are communicated to sales team, orders are taken and/or feedback received and acted upon.
- Proactively manage existing accounts, work to reactivate lapsed accounts and develop new accounts by internet research and telephone contact to grow and develop business.
- Develop strong verbal relationships with all existing and potential customers
- Explore all opportunities for two business within the customer base.
- Review sales to quote ratios and identify timewasters (companywide basis).
- Build and apply a strategy to deal with customers' that generate no/low amounts of business in relation to volume of quotes/time spent on the account.
- Assess competitor reviews to enable achievement of sales and margin targets
- business development
- account management
- team leader
- international trading