Internal help desk advisor
They have free on-site parking.Hours are Monday - Friday 9-5 with an attractive salary of £18,000 - £20,000
You must have experience as an internal help desk advisor.
The successful internal help desk advisor :
• Maintenance and provision of internal servers: hardware & software
• Maintenance and provision of internal workstations: hardware & software
• Maintenance and provision of laptops: hardware & software
• Maintenance of internal network: wireless and wired
• General day to day ongoing fixes for issues
• Printers/print server management
• External networks & machines (PM)
• Internal security policies
If you are interested and available to start immediately, please contact Steph at Pertemps on
Pertemps specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering & Technical sectors.
If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available.
Seeking temporary work? All Pertemps flexible employees receive a Guaranteed hours contract of employment and enjoy company benefits, so register online today.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'