Job Title: Internal Finisher
Location: Rushden, Northamptonshire + Travel + Overnight Stays
Hours: Monday-Friday (50 hours per week) + Opportunity for overtime
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Internal Finisher to join our well-established client on a full time, permanent basis. The successful candidate must be able to travel to various sites and provide full technical support with corrective or preventative maintenance.
· Ensure that all internal finishing is completed within the timescales and to a high standard
· Respond to customer call outs off site - evaluate, resolve issues and deliver shortages
· Air to reduce the lead time to get a product on site with excellent communication
· Provide warranty provision
· Ability to cover all technical repairs off site
· Act as an ambassador for the company both on and off site at all times
· Ensure that Health & Safety policies are maintained
· Maintain good housekeeping
· Driving Licence and own transport is essential
· High degree of knowledge, skill and experience across all areas of production
· Experience working in a similar role
· Ability to work independently to a high standard and meeting tight deadlines
There are two positions available immediately. For consideration, please submit your CV or for more information, please give us a call - Interaction Recruitment, Northampton (Naomi Penn)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'