My client is looking to recruit a financial internal auditor with extensive experience within Local Government.
The successful financial internal auditor will be responsible for:
- Completing audit reviews, evaluating the effectiveness of controls and recording results on testing schedules and templates (electronic audit working papers).
- To prepare internal audit reports including audit recommendations, providing advice and guidance to managers and staff.
- To undertake follow-up work and report on the implementation status of audit recommendations.
- To perform fraud investigations as and when required, in line with professional internal audit standards and guidance.
- To pro-actively monitor and evaluate risks and internal controls against changing business objectives. Research and assessing how well risk management processes are working.
The successful candidate must have experience of working within a similar role within a Local Authority and be available for an immediate start.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
- Financial auditor or internal auditor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job