Internal / External Sales Executive
About the company:
Our client is a leading steel stockholding business employing 1200 employees across 25 locations in the UK with their own distribution fleet. With 43 companies within the group, their extensive steel processing facilities are world-class and their expertise and advanced specialist skills have ensured the outstanding success of a diverse range of high-profile projects around the globe.
The role of the Internal / External Sales Executive:
- These are exciting opportunities for internal / external sales persons to join a successful team. We are seeking a proactive, target driven individual to develop business within their existing customer base whilst also seeking new opportunities.
- You will be given the training necessary to carry out your role, which will involve quickly building strong relationships with customers over the telephone, to pro-actively sell our wide range of products and services.
- You will also process sales enquiries / orders and see all of your administration through to completion, ensuring excellent levels of customer service.
Requirements of the Internal / External Sales Executive:
- The ideal candidate will have previous experience within a target driven sales role and will possess a strong understanding of the sales process
- You must be organised and methodical in your approach with the tenacity and resilience to be successful in this busy, target driven role
- It is essential that you also have excellent numeric skills
- Their pre-requisites are a strong desire and will to be successful, the ability to work to targets and a bright personality combined with a strong can do attitude
- Ideally you will have experience from within steel or a similar industry (Steel).
The successful candidates will receive an excellent bonus scheme plus External Sales Executives will receive a Company car / Car allowance
If you meet the requirements and feel that this Internal / External Sales Executive opportunity is right for you then please apply today!