* Creating new and inspiring ways to increase internal engagement and understanding to build a shared sense of endeavour within a strong, happy and motivated organisation
* Taking an active lead in creating a clear and identifiable culture
* Utilising social engagement platforms as part of the internal engagement strategy
* Develop, drive and deliver engaging, proactive and effective two way communications and engagement which will support the changing needs of the business and drive core values and behaviours
* Building relationships with key stakeholders at all levels in the business providing guidance and advice
The successful person will be a professional and experienced internal communications specialist who is passionate about business and brand strategy and understands how to create excitement around these areas. You will have experience in designing and implementing innovative internal engagement strategies and have a track record in supporting cultural change within a large organisation. You will be degree educated (or equivalent) and have experience building relationships at all levels internally and externally.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within an ambitious business who have experienced sustained growth and look to continue with this. Working in modern purpose built offices, this is a high profile role with fantastic exposure across the business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job